General | November 26, 2019
Supporting the Gold Coast Community
With Christmas and the New Year Fast approaching, our 2Gen Team have been planning 2020’s community project and we are excited to say we just today have finalised the details!
We are very lucky to have so much support from our Gold Coast community over the past 10 years and really feel we need a way to begin showing our appreciation!
For 2020 we have decided our first port of call will be offering our support to some awesome Gold Coast Charities with their Technology. We want to offer support to those, supporting our amazing community!
The Plan: We have a nomination page here on our website and all we need you to do is nominate a Gold Coast Charity you or your family have received help or support from!
The 4 successful nominees will receive over a period of 6 weeks each:
- Access for 6 weeks IT support via our Help Desk Team.
- Access to reduce priced hardware or software for a period of 6 weeks.
- 3 x Meetings with one of our Business Technology consultants (onsite or online)
- A Cyber Security and Data Privacy Audit Valued at $799
- Review of current software and options for Not for Profit Organisations.
- “Beat the Tech Hump” Stretch Bolster to have in the staff room!
- Access to our Cyber Security & Privacy Training for Charity staff and Volunteers.
- Lifetime access to our DIY video resource centre.
Nominees need to be Gold Coast Based, have been operating for a min of 6-12 month and be a registered not for profit organisation!
We also encourage any Charities that need help to also nominate themselves!
**To nominate please visit our charity nomination page here**
We announce or first successful nominee during the first week of January on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/2GenPtyLtd/
2020, for 2Gen will be one filled with Innovation, Building Relationships and Community.
What will be your business focus for 2020?